To obtain a firearms transportation/importation permit, you must have all of the following items:

  • Copy of valid passport and drivers license.
  • A copy of your "hunting service agreement", which will be faxed to you from El Fuerte Outfitters.
  • The name and address(es) where your firearms are registered and the characteristics and serial numbers (VERY important!) of the firearms and ammunition to be transported. A total of two firearms are allowed. No more than 40 cartridges of ammunition are allowed.

El Fuerte will handle all the details for getting all this paperwork transported to the Mexican Military. You must only make sure that EVERYTHING is filled out and EVERYTHING is correct.

Once all paperwork is received by the parties listed above, processing times can be from 10 days to 2 weeks.

Once you have completed your hunt, El Fuerte will provide you with your sheep tag and C.I.T.E.S.  permit for transport of your trophy to the United States.

EL FUERTE OUTFITTERS | | 303 Magnolia Drive, Laguna Beach CA 92651